Reception Open Mornings: 3rd October, 25th November and 13th December at 9am
At Angel Oak Academy we are committed to delivering high quality and consistent P.E. provision to all the children across our school.
We aim to provide a high-quality Physical Education provision that inspires our children to:
- become physically literate and confident in a way which supports their health and fitness;
- be physically active for sustained periods of time;
- engage in competitive sports and activities that build character and conduct respect, fairness, self-control, courage, and persistence;
- succeed and excel in physical activities and sport;
- discover aptitudes, abilities and preferences, and make choices about how to get involved lifelong physical activity.